This is administrator only functionality
Weekly10 provides the ability to create your own bespoke review cycles and templates for your organisation.
Plans dictate when and how a review is created and run. There are a number of options:
- This type of review is always available and can be created by a manager or admin from the relevant employee's profile. This is typically used for ad-hoc type reports relevant to an individual such as a probation review or a return to work or exit interview.
- One-off date
- This type of review can be helpful if you have specific dates you wish reviews to be completed - this is often used for year end performance reviews.
- This setting can be used instead of a one-off date when a period is rolling or uniform.
For both one-off and repeating the Weekly10 platform will automatically create performance reviews at the specified time and send notifications to the relevant employees and managers.
Plans can be allocated to the entire organisation or to individual departments.
All plans must have a relevant template assigned - see the section below on how to create a template.
By default, any performance reviews created in your account will use the 'Weekly10' default template. However, by creating an organisation or department specific template you can tailor the reviews to your specific needs and update them on a regular basis.
You will find a video below on how to create and manage your templates.
Section Element Types
You can add a range of different section element to sections. These are described in more detail below:
- Heading - Text heading to be used to describe the sub-section
- Paragraph - Text to describe in more detail to employees/managers
- Text area - Basic text responses (multi-line)
- Text field - Basic single line text responses
- Checkbox - Simple yes/no checkbox to confirm an action
- Choice Select – Allows you to input specific answer options
- Focus Areas – Allows you to request specific comments on any chosen focus area
- 360 Feedback -An element which allows employees/managers to request 360 degree feedback from other Weekly10 users or via email. This element also displays current feedback and the status of requested feedback. If you wish to edit the '360 feedback' template please contact us at email@example.com
Rating and assessment
- Numeric Rating - A slider element which allows you to ratings to be used
- Numeric Rating Matrix
- Assessment rating - A slider element which allows text descriptors in place of numeric ratings (fixed range between 1-5)
- Frequency rating – A slider element which allows frequency ratings (fixed range from never to always)
- Rating total - A 'auto-calculated' slider element which sums or averages a number of numeric or assessment ratings
- Competency Grid – A slider element which allows you to rate specific competencies
- 9 Box Rating – A slider which allows you to rate potential and performance
- Goal review - An auto-populated element which shows all goals completed or in-progress during the review period
- Question review - An auto-populated element which allows employees/managers to import question summaries for the review period
- Question response summary
- Recognition review - An auto-populated element which displays mentions/pass-ups for the review period
- Training review - An auto-populated element which displays all training completed or assigned during the review period