There are three ways to add new or additional users to Weekly10:
- Bulk upload
- Active directory
Our bulk upload function offers an easy solution for creating large numbers of users using a simple .csv template.
To access the template:
- Select the blue cog icon in the top right corner of the platform’s main menu bar
- Select ‘Organisation Settings’.
- Using the tabs that appear below the main menu bar, navigate to ‘Bulk Upload’.
- From here admin users can bulk upload users or add employee files to individual employee profiles.
- To upload, select ‘Import Users’.
- From the window that opens you can download the .csv template that shows you how to set up your file for a smooth upload of all employees.
Once you have created your .csv file in Excel or Google Sheets:
- Head back to ‘Organisational settings’
- Navigate to ‘Bulk Upload’
- Select ‘Import Users’
- Now you can select your saved file and hit the upload button when ready.
Your users and initial organisational structure will then auto-populate into the platform directly from your .csv file.
The simplest and quickest route to getting your people added to Weekly10, especially for larger organisations, is through Azure Active Directory synchronisation. Consult your organisation's IT team to use this method. They will need to liaise with your Weekly10 Customer Success Partner on this.
Ideal for a small number of users or new starters, our manual user creation feature is simple and quick.
For admins, the process to manually add new users differs slightly for managers. If you’d like to see how this process works for managers, please read the manager’s guide.
To manually add new users to your organisation:
- Head to the ‘Organisation’ tab in the main Weekly10 menu bar
- From here, select the ‘Manage’ tab in the secondary menu bar.
- Once selected, this will open up the ‘User Management’ screen allowing you to see all users assigned to your team.
- At the bottom of this, you will see the option to create a new user.
- Select this blue button to open the user creation window
- You then will have one or two options; invite via email or add from Slack
- Once created the user will appear at the top of the organisation and so you will then need to move the user into the right team.
- Click into the team you wish the user to report to and then click to search for the new user in the available search bar below the team view
- Search and select the newly created user from the drop down and click "move user to this team'
- The user will then be added and report to the manager of that team
- You can also assign a department to the user by hovering over the department column and clicking edit icon.
Invite via email
You will have the option to invite new employees to Weekly10 via an email invite.
- Simply select this option
- Add the required user details for as many users you need to add
- Check the ‘Enable users and send invites now’ box
- Hit ‘Create'.
Top tip: Employees invited by email can have their invites resent from the ‘User Management’ screen under their specific employee row if they have failed to respond to the initial invite.
If you are a Slack user and your organisation is using the Slack integration for Weekly10, you will have access to a drop-down selection tool where you can add users into your team from your Slack workspace. Users will then receive a Slack notification inviting them to join Weekly10.