Once all your users have been created and you have questions set, it’s time to set your organisation’s Weekly10 check-in schedule. The default Weekly10 check-in day is Friday and cadence is weekly.
To change this:
- Go to the ‘Organisation’ tab on the main Weekly10 menu bar.
- From here, select the ‘Questions’ tab on the secondary menu.
- At the top of this section, you will see the current (default) date and cadence of your Weekly10 check-ins.
- To change this simply select the edit icon to the far right of the current scheduling.
- The window that then opens allows you to amend cadence, check-in day and start date for your Weekly10 check-ins.