One of the first steps you'll want to take when setting up Weekly10 for your business is check out your own profile page.
This is accessed via the blue cog icon in the top right corner of the platform’s main menu bar and selecting ‘User Settings’.
This will bring you to the ‘Profile’ tab of the ‘User Settings’ section of the platform.
From here, you can amend your personal details if needed (first name, last name, email etc.) change how you receive your notification reminders, switch languages and add a profile picture.
Top tip: Adding a profile picture is recommended to help employees feel more ownership over their Weekly10 profiles.
Just below the main Weekly10 menu bar you will see several tabs giving access to additional ‘User Setting’ pages:
- Notifications – additional controls for your Weekly10 reminders
- Password – for changing your password used to access Weekly10
- Vacation – to set any vacation dates for you. This will pause Weekly10 check-in reminders for that period.
- Delegate – allows you to grant and remove permissions for another user to access your account.
- Followers – add or remove followers who can see your Weekly10 check-in updates and provide feedback.
- Following – request to follow other Weekly10 users so that you can view their updates and provide feedback.