Welcome to Weekly10.
This quick reference guide will help you navigate all the areas of Weekly10 you’ll need to get up and running.
The ‘My Updates’ Dashboard
This is your central hub for everything you do on Weekly10.
On your My Updates dashboard page you can:
- Access your Weekly10 check-in and complete an ad-hoc check-in
- View your manager who will have visibility of your check-in
- See your Weekly10 check-in frequency
- View your SMART Goals or OKRs
- See who has been mentioning you
- See when your feedback has been passed-up
- Access all previous Weekly10 check-in updates from the past six months
- View the items (questions and goals) that make up your Weekly10 check-in
- View any open or previous reviews you have
- Upload supporting files
- Record training
The ‘My Updates’ Goals Page
This is where to come to see all current Goals or OKRs you are working towards within Weekly10.
Goals or OKRs are a key element of Weekly10, giving you a snapshot of individual, team and company progress. They also help you show off your work when it comes to review time!
This page allows you to view your personal goals as well as those that your team, department and even the whole organisation are working towards.
The ‘My Team’ Page
As a manager, you have access to the ‘My Team’ pages that allow you to see how your direct reports are using Weekly10 and provide feedback on their Weekly10 check-ins.
From this page you can:
- See the members of your team
- Review any Weekly10 check-ins in your To Do list
- View goal progression for each team member
- View mentions and pass-ups for each team member
- Access employee reviews
- Check the status of the last Weekly10 check-in (and remind those who haven’t yet completed by hovering over)
- Access your team’s questions page
- Access your team’s SMART Goals or OKR page (Momentum users only)
- Access team manager page
Your Profile Page
Use the blue cog icon in the top-right of any page to open a menu. Here you will find a number of options but the key one to get started with is the ‘User Settings’ page.
This acts as a profile admin page for you. From here you can change your personal details, password, upload a profile picture and manage your vacation (so you don’t get Weekly10 notifications while away).