One of the first things you should do when using Weekly10 for the first time is check that your own user profile is set up correctly.
This is accessed via the blue cog icon in the top right corner of the platform’s main menu bar and selecting ‘User Settings’.
This will bring you to the ‘Profile’ tab of the ‘User Settings’ section of the platform.
From here, you can amend your personal details if needed (first name, last name, email etc.) change how you receive your notification reminders, switch languages and add a profile picture.
Just below the main Weekly10 toolbar you will see a number of other tabs allowing access to additional ‘User Setting’ pages:
- Notifications – additional controls for your Weekly10 reminders
- Password – for changing your password used to access Weekly10. Note: This is only for organisations not using SSO (via Microsoft/Slack/G-Suite)
- Vacation – to set any vacation dates for you. This will pause Weekly10 check-in reminders for that period.
- Delegate – allows you to grant and remove permissions for another user to access your account.
- Followers – add or remove followers who are able to see your check-in updates and provide feedback.
- Following – request to follow other Weekly10 users so that you can view their updates and provide feedback.