If you run into any difficulties when using Weekly10 or have a question that isn’t answered here then fear not, our dedicated support team are at hand.
For any technical or user difficulties you can contact our support team Monday – Friday between 8am and 6pm (UK) for assistance (this time may vary based on your Enterprise agreement and region).
The best way to get hold of the team is to submit a ticket right here on our support website.
To do this simply select the ‘Submit a request’ option in the top-right hand corner of this or any other support page. Then you just need to submit the details relating to the issue and our support team will get on the case.
If you’d rather get in touch via email then the team are available at firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting an email be sure to include the following details so that we can help you as fast as possible:
- Your name
- Description of the issue (including where within the platform it occurs and if it is affecting multiple users)
- How you are accessing Weekly10 (Teams, web, Slack)
- What browser you are using
- Best number to call you on if required
- Any screenshots or other files that may be useful
For questions about the platform you may find it quicker to speak with your Weekly10 Customer Success Partner. Your administrator will have these details if needed.