The key element of the Weekly10 check-in is questions. These questions elicit the rich, open and two-way feedback that is vital to improving employee engagement and workplace culture.
Creating questions will be one of the first things you will want to do once you’re up and running.
Questions can be set at an organisation, department, team or individual level. It is recommended to focus on organisational questions for your first Weekly10 check-in, then begin to introduce questions for the other levels as you progress.
To create a question at an organisation or department level:
- Head to the ‘Organisation’ tab
- Select ‘Questions’ from the secondary menu bar.
- On this page, you will see all live questions created over time as well as be able to access the question archive.
- Use the available tabs below the secondary menu bar to navigate between organisation and specific department-level questions.
- Select a question type from the drop-down menu at the bottom left of this page.
- Add your question text and answer options (if applicable)
- Select ‘Create’.
You can use the edit options for making any amends, attach any useful files and delete the question or add it to the archive all from the questions page.