Welcome to Weekly10.
This short guide will act as a quick reference for all the areas of Weekly10 you’ll need to know about to get up and running.
The ‘My Updates’ Dashboard
This is your central hub for everything you do in Weekly10.
On your My Updates dashboard page you can:
- Access your Weekly10 check-in and complete an ad-hoc Weekly10 check-in
- View your manager who will have visibility of your Weekly10 check-in
- See your Weekly10 check-in frequency
- View your Goals or OKRs
- See who has been mentioning you
- See when your feedback has been passed-up
- Access all previous Weekly10 check-in updates from the past six months
- View the items (questions and Goals or OKRs) that make up your Weekly10 check-in
- View any open or previous reviews you have
- Upload supporting files
- Record training
The ‘My Updates’ Goals Page (Momentum users only)
This is where to come to see all current Goals and OKRs you are working towards within Weekly10.
Goals or OKRs are a key element of Weekly10, giving you a snapshot of individual, team and company progress. They also help you show off your work when it comes to review time!
This page allows you to view your personal goals as well as those that your team, department and even whole organisation are working towards.
Please note: goals and OKRs are not available as part of our Connect packages, therefore it may be that your organisation is not using them and so you will not have access to these features.
Your Profile Page
Use the blue cog icon in the top-right of any page to open a menu. Here you will find a number of options but the key one to get started with is the ‘User Settings’ page.
This acts as a profile admin page for you. From here you can change your personal details, password, upload a profile picture and manage your vacation (so you don’t get Weekly10 notifications while away).