To see an employee’s Weekly10 check-in when they are not part of your direct team, you need to be set up as a Follower.
This may be required when:
- The employee is on a project team with you but not a direct report
- You are a functional manager but not their direct line manager
- You lead multiple teams and want site of the members in your team
- A new starter who requires oversight
Followers are able to:
- View an employees profile as a manager would
- View and respond to the employees check-in
- View the employees goals/objectives
- View all mentions and pass us the employee has received
Request to Follow
Note: This functionality is only available if allowed by your organisation. If you are unable to request to follow, then you should request this access from the administrator.
To become a Follower
- Go to the cog on the top right of your dashboard
- Click Manage Followers
- Click the Following tab
- Click Request To Follow
- Select the employee you wish to Follow and click Add
A request will be sent to the employee and once accepted, you will be able to view everything for that user by clicking on the Following tab which will become available to you from your main dashboard.