Below is a templated email for you to use when you're introducing Weekly10 to your managers. Feel free to remove/add/amend any of the text and placeholders (placed in brackets) to suit.
Subject: Welcome to Weekly10!
We’re rolling out a new tool over the next few weeks, it’s called Weekly10.
Research has shown that, on average, 79% of employees feel they don’t get enough feedback from their managers. Feedback is an important part of being happy, healthy, and productive at work, now more than ever.
Weekly10 will help us all to
- Communicate better with our managers through regular, structured check-ins
- Receive more specific and timely feedback from our managers
- Give and receive regular praise for achievements and team work
- Focus on the things that make us successful and productive
- Eliminate much of the info gathering headache during annual reviews
How it works
Each week, we will complete a Weekly10 check-in [via Weekly10.com/Microsoft Teams]. This is a short series of questions based on behavioural science principles. [We can also update our goal or OKR progress]. These check-ins are reviewed by your line manager, where they can provide specific feedback on your updates.
These check-ins are between you and your team members.
If a manager would like to share employee feedback with their manager, they have the option to ‘pass up’ that feedback, giving fantastic visibility to the leadership team. If a check-in is particularly sensitive, employees can mark any or all of it as ‘private’ meaning they can’t pass the feedback up.
If you’d like to find out more before it’s rolled out, check out www.weekly10.com