Weekly10 helps your managers and their teams to have honest, meaningful conversations in the workplace. That’s because companies are more successful (and profitable) when their people are treated as humans not resources. Managers are better equipped to understand and respond quickly to issues. Leaders can make critical decisions based on facts, not hearsay. And working alongside happy, engaged people makes better business sense.
The Weekly10 platform on web and in Microsoft Teams helps you to make a real impact on your company's performance.
Step one: Setting up Weekly10 to work for you
Our Getting Started for Admins section of our Knowledge Base is the best place to start. This section includes a quick Orientation for Admins to give you a good overview of what each part of the Weekly10 platform does, but there also lots of function step by step guides included too such as:
Adding users to Weekly10
Set your defaults in Weekly10
Rolling out Weekly10 to your Execs, Managers and Employees
- Introducing Weekly10 to your executive team
- Introducing Weekly10 to your managers
- Getting started guide for managers
- Introducing Weekly10 to your employees
- Getting started guide for employees
Step two: EngagementAt the heart of the Weekly10 process is the check-in. This simple, habit-forming tool will help get your people sharing feedback and build a better workplace culture in no time.
Recognition & Visibility
- How to recognise employees in Weekly10
- What are pass-ups in Weekly10?
- How to view team recognition and visibility data
Step three: Performance
The check-in isn't just for engagement. With goals, OKRs, reviews and more, driving greater performance is a key focus too.
- What is a goal?
- What are the different levels of goals we can set?
- How to create org-wide goals
- How to create department-level goals
- How to create team-level goals
- Goal auto-calculation and weighting
- What is an OKR?
- What are the different levels of OKRs we can set?
- How to create org-wide OKRs
- How to create department-level OKRs
- How to create team-level OKRs
- What are conversations in Weekly10?
- What sort of conversations can we run in Weekly10?
- How to create a conversation template
- How to view conversation data and progress
Step four: People Analytics
With all the data being generated by your Weekly10 check-in, our people analytics dashboards will help you identify key trends and vital insights about your people and performance.
- How to find your analytics
- How to view check-in question data
- What is sentiment analysis?
- What is 10Pulse and how to view it?
- How do I see Weekly10 participation data?