The Weekly10 Question Library is available to all admin and manager users.
It is a curated library of questions, built by our People Science team and allows the quick creation of check-in questions using some tried and tested question items.
The Question Library contains dozens of questions for you to use in your next check-in. These questions cover a wide range of topics, from employee engagement and performance to remote working and employee wellbeing.
The Question Library is the perfect tool for building out your first few check-ins, or even giving your check-in a slight refresh.
To access the Question Library:
- Head to the ‘Organisation’ (Admins) or ‘My Team’ (Managers) tab.
- Select the ‘Questions’ tab
- Select ‘Add new question’ at the scope you require (Organisation, Department, Team, etc.)
- Here you have a choice, you can add your own custom question, or you can open the Question Library – select Question Library
- Use the search bar to search through topics (use the blue drop-down menu) and to find keywords
- Select any question(s) that you would like to use. You will see these added to the ‘Selected questions’ area of the screen on the right.
- Once complete, select Save’. Your chosen questions are now added to the check-in.
- From the ‘Questions’ tab you can now edit cadence, wording and answers.