Performance reviews can be more than just a tick-box exercise.
Traditional performance reviews are far from great. For instance, they:
- Focus too much on the past
- Provide feedback that is way too late to be helpful
- Take up loads of your time, especially when preparing them
- Cause a lot of anxiety for often very little long-term benefit
Yet, ran well, as part of a wider continuous approach towards managing performance, reviews can be a super useful tool for helping your people to develop and grow.
In Weekly10 we try to steer clear of the word 'review' as it carries all the above baggage. Instead, we talk in terms of 'conversations'.
And to help you run great conversations, we've written a guide.
Packed full of useful insights, fresh thinking and practical examples, our best practice guide will help make your next performance conversation targeted and effective. Read it to:
- Understand why you need to ditch the word 'review'
- Discover a better approach to developing your people
- Pick up some tips on how to run a. great performance conversation
- See how all this works in Weekly10
Reach out to your Customer Success Partner or our People Science team at any time. We’re here to help.
Download the best practice guide here 👇