A department group could be anything from a specific function, team name, team geography, seniority, or any other way you split and identify your teams.
This is important for two main reasons:
- You can set department group specific questions and goals (or OKRs) which improves the relevancy of the Weekly10 check-in to your employees.
- You can view data at a department level, but also assign admin access to department leads, who can help you investigate where employee engagement and performance is strongest or weakest.
A department level admin user will have an organisation dashboard appear on their account and can view/manage all user data within that department group only. To add someone as a department level admin user you need to be a 'super' administrator and should follow these steps:
- Go to the organisation dashboard
- Click on the departments tab
- Find the department group from your available list
- Click the edit icon
- Search and add your chosen user
- Click save
- You will now see the user listed as an administrator for that department group, and they will now have access to all data within that group from their dashboard.