Please note this feature is currently in beta testing. If you do not yet have access but would be keen to join the beta, please complete this form.
Sometimes you may take lead on a new project team, or cover a colleague during a planned absence and temporarily manage their team too.
When that happens, you have the ability to create new teams who you can set and manage goals and OKRs for.
As an additional team manager, you will be able to see the full range of team-relevant goals that are assigned to your people. However, you will not be able to see their check-in feedback or goals set outside the parameters of the specific additional team. The employee's direct line manager will have visibility of all goals and feedback.
To set up a new team:
- Head to your 'My Team' tab/page on Microsoft Teams or web.
- Select 'Create Team'.
- Give your new team a name.
- Add employees to the team. You are able to add any staff member with a Weekly10 account setup. If you cannot find the team member confirm with your admin that they have a user account already.
- Select 'Add' to confirm the team.
- A new tab will now appear on your 'My Team' page for your newly created team.
From this new team tab you can review a summary of any current goals or OKRs, progress towards completion and whether or not the team is on target to meet existing deadlines.
You are also able to add goals/OKRs for the team members from this tab.
To add team-specific goals or OKRs:
- Head to your newly created team tab.
- If setting a team-wide goal/OKR select the 'Team' subtab, otherwise use the 'Team Members' subtab.
- Select 'Add goal'
- Complete all required fields, including goal title/description, unit type and baseline/target values.
- Select 'Save' to finalise the goal and add it to your team/employee's account.