Please note: This is a user-restricted feature. Only admin users can set up questions that will generate 10Pulse data.
If you are wanting to use 10Pulse within your organisation to track employee engagement, there are two requirements in terms of the questions you ask.
10Pulse needs the following in order to work:
- A question focussing on positives or successes that is tagged using the 'Achievement' tag
- A recognition question, encouraging employees to shine a light on the good work of others
If 10Pulse isn't calculating on your account (and you have surpassed the 10-week threshold 10Pulse requires to calculate) then the first step is to check the questions you are asking are set correctly.
To ensure you are set up for 10Pulse:
- Go to the ‘Organisation’ tab and select ‘Questions’
- View the list of questions and ensure you have a question about successes that is showing the 'Achievement' tag and a recognition question (identified by the thumbs-up icon).
- If the correct setup isn't in place, you will see a '10Pulse will not be calculated' warning message with a description of which question type/tag is missing.
- If you're missing an achievement tag or recognition question, but have an appropriate question set:
- Simply click the three-dot icon at the end of the question row and select 'edit'.
- To add a recognition tag, click the 'tag' dropdown and select 'Achievement'. Then click 'Save'.
- To set a question as a recognition question, click the 'Question type' dropdown and select 'Recognition'.
- If you're missing an achievement tag or recognition question and do not have an appropriate question set:
- Click 'Create a new question'
- To add an achievement question, select 'Create a custom question', enter your question text, and select your options. Before you save, make sure to click the 'tag' dropdown and select 'Achievement'.
- To add a recognition question, select 'Create a custom question', enter your question text, and select your options. Click the 'Question type' dropdown and select 'Recognition' to set this as a recognition-type question.
10Pulse is your go-to metric for measuring employee engagement across all of your people.
How to view 10Pulse data (read more)
10Pulse is available to all admin users via the organisation tab.