As part of a conversation workflow it is possible to automate the booking of meetings at specific stages. This is currently only supported if you are using Microsoft Teams.
There are two options to allow Weekly10 to manage meetings:
- Fully synchronized O365 calendar integration (requires AAD permissions to be granted by an admin). Using this option Weekly10 will select a time that is available for all attendees - view set-up instructions
- Notification to attendees to book a meeting (no AAD permissions required). In this option the attendees will receive a notification prompting them to arrange a meeting and Weekly10 will open a meeting maker in Microsoft Teams for the attendees to select an appropriate time. This is the default option if the O365 connection has not been set-up.
To use either of these options, follow the steps below.
Set stage to require a notification
From the Conversation Template editor screen.
- Select 'Edit' next to 'Custom Workflow'
- Add a new stage or select 'Edit' on an existing stage
- Select 'Book meeting invite for this stage'
- Select length of meeting
- Click 'Save'
When this workflow runs, Weekly10 will start a 'Meeting booking process' for employees on that conversation at the start of that stage. If using O365 Calendar Integration then a meeting will be booked automatically for attendees (under the manager's name). If not using this integration, then Weekly10 will send a notification to the manager suggesting a meeting time in the Microsoft Teams meeting maker.