Nobody likes change - well not quite, but we all know introducing change in any organisation can be a bumpy ride.
From naysayers to those stuck in their ways, change always throws up hurdles. That's no different whether you're introducing a new management structure, rebranding the business or rolling out a new engagement and performance platform...
That's why we have created this helpful guide, looking at some of the key elements to a successful rollout of Weekly10.
In it, we cover all you need to know to make your first weeks and months with Weekly10 a breeze including:
- The Weekly10 framework, and why it works
- Who you need to engage internally for a great rollout
- How to get stakeholders on side
- The benefits for your stakeholders of a more frequent approach to feedback
- The science of employee recognition and how it helps any organisation
- Much more...
This guide gives you a great jumping-off point for your upcoming Weekly10 rollout. However, if you need any help with any of this, please reach out to your Customer Success Partner, our People Science team or Create a support ticket at any time. We’re here to help.
Download the best practice guide here 👇