It is possible to unintentionally block individual apps in Microsoft Teams. While Microsoft work on steps to make this less likely, if you find yourself wondering whether or not you may have accidentally blocked Weekly10, you can follow these steps to check and unblock:
- Locate the Weekly10 app within your Microsoft Teams environment
- This will either be on the left-hand side navigation bar (if pinned) or in the '...' menu at the bottom of the same left-hand side navigation bar.
- Right click on the Weekly10 app icon
- If you see an option to block the app, you are not currently blocked.
- If you see an option to unblock the app then it is currently blocked.
- Selecting unblock will now make the full app available again.