You can use pre-set and custom filtering tools to quickly review exactly what goals are set across your organisation. View what your teams, sub-teams, departments and even individuals are working towards with ease.
How to view the goals set for our organisation, teams and departments
It’s really simple to track what goals have been set across your business:
- On the goal screen, at the top left-hand side, you will see 3 pre-set options for ‘Team’, ‘Department’ and ‘Organisation’.
- Selecting one of these will display all the goals set at that specific level within your organisation. For example, selecting ‘department’ will show all department-level goals, split out by department.
How to view the goals set for a specific team and department
With the custom filtering tool, you can very quickly find goals that are set for any particular team or department of interest
- On the goal screen, at the top left-hand side, you will see a small funnel icon to the right of the ‘Team’, ‘Department’ and ‘Organisation’ pre-set filters.
- Selecting this icon will allow you to filter goals more specifically than the pre-sets allow.
- Using the options here you can search for specific teams, sub-teams, departments or even individuals to see what goals they are working towards.
For example, if you wanted to view sub-team goals, you would:
- Select the custom filtering icon (funnel)
- Select the goal type you want to see (in this case, most likely 'Team')
- Add the 'My Team and sub teams' filter
- Click 'OK'
How to view my own goals
There are two ways to see your own set goals.
One is via the check-in, as goal updates are part of your Weekly10 check-in. To see your goals this way, simply launch your check-in and scroll to the second section (goals). You can exit out of your check-in if you do not wish to submit an update.
The other approach is to use the ‘Me’ tab :
- From the ‘Me’ tab or dashboard, select goals.
- By default your personal goals will be displayed. This can be changed using the pre-set options or custom filtering in the top left-hand corner.
- To get back to your own goals simply select the ‘My Goals’ pre-set.