Please note: this is a user-restricted feature. By default, only organisation admins are able to create training packages. Managers may or may not be able to assign training to their team members depending on your organisation access settings.
Within Weekly10 you can create new training packages and assign them directly to anyone within your organisation who is using Weekly10.
This is all done via the Organisation dashboard, using the Training tab.
You will find there are two subtabs within this: 'All Training' and 'Training Packages'.
Under 'All Training' you can view all the training that is currently set for users of Weekly10, along with the date it was assigned, the type of training and their manager's name.
You can export this information if required using the blue icon above the table.
The training packages subtab allows you to do two things:
- Create new training packages
- Assign existing training packages to users
This short video shows how both are done:
Creating a new training package
You can add a training package for another user under 'Training Packages'.
- Select 'Add new'
- Name your training package
- Set a deadline/expiry date
- If required you can add a cost of training
- Enter a training description that tells all assigned users exactly what the training is, why it is being run and all relevant information.
- Choose a training format: in-person, online or both
- For online/hybrid training you can add a link to the training as well as a link that is loaded upon completion of the training
- Choose whether this training package is to be added to the employee accessible training catalogue.
- Pleaee note, adding training packages to the catalogue will mean users can assign/request training for themselves
- If adding to the training catalogue you will need to supply tagging information such as category and sub-category. These are set within the back-end so please reach out to Weekly10 for adding new tags.
- Set live status
- Attach any relevant documentation
- Select ' Create'
Assigning Training Packages
To assign a training package to a user, simply select the 'people' icon at the end of the relevant training package's row.
Here, you can select who you would like to send the training package to by ticking the box next to their name (you can select all employees if required by ticking the box next to 'Employee Name'.
Finally, you would click 'save'.