Connecting your organisation's O365 calendar to Weekly10 means that you can benefit from the following Weekly10 functionality:
- Automatic out-of-office for Weekly10 updates based on a user's O365 calendar
- The ability for conversations such as 1:1s and Performance Reviews to be booked in a user's calendar (including online meeting booking using Teams).
You must have IT admin rights in Weekly10.
- To set up the connection go to Organisation tab Integrations.
- Next, go to Azure AD/Entra ID
- Click Connect next to the 'O365 connection' option and sign in using your Microsoft Office Admin credentials.
- Review the list of requested permissions
- Click accept for all the Microsoft permissions listed.
- After the page reloads the screen should now let you know that your O365 calendar is connected.
- O365 calendars are now connected to Weekly10
- Out of office sync will work automatically
- Auto-booking of meetings for conversation workflows will need to be set-up by an administrator when creating the workflows and selecting the appropriate options in the stage workflow configuration.
If you would like any further guidance on connecting to your O365 calendars please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team Create a support ticket