Syncing your Microsoft Entra ID directory (formerly Azure AD) with Weekly10 is really simple and means you won't have to worry about regularly updating any new user/leaver information manually. Everything from your Entra ID will sync directly with Weekly10 on your chosen set schedule.
Please note: you must have IT admin account permission within Weekly10 to action the below. Please contact Create a support ticket for assistance with this permission.
Set up Entra ID sync
- To setup a user sync go log in to your Weekly10 account in the web
- Click on the organisation settings cog icon Integrations.
- Next go to Azure AD/Entra ID
- Click Connect and sign in using your Microsoft Office Admin credentials.
- Review the list of requested permissions
- Click accept for all the Microsoft permissions listed.
- After the page reloads the screen should now let you know that your Entra ID is connected as shown below.
- Entra ID is now connected to Weekly10.
- By default, all users from your Entra ID will sync across, so if you do not want certain groups or details added you may need to filter or add specific security groups to match your chosen requirements.
- Click on the link to access the sync screen where you can configure the filters and settings to import your chosen users
If you would like any further guidance on connecting to your Microsoft Entra ID please don't hesitate to contact our Support Team Create a support ticket