Please note: This is a user-restricted feature. Only admin users are able to create category tags.
Tags are a useful feature which can help employees categorise/ label their Weekly10 check-in feedback. For example, they may be working on a project over many weeks, so using the project’s tag can help group their feedback and make it easy to find later.
Admins will create the tags and once created all users have to do is enter a hashtag (#) whilst completing their check-in response and a pre-populated list of all available tags will appear for them to choose from and include.
By doing this, admin users can then analyse feedback/goal performance around each set tag to get a clearer understanding on how a business is experiencing the concept that tag relates to.
To set up tags in Weekly10:
- Head to the ‘Organisation’ tab.
- Select ‘Tags’ from the secondary menu bar.
- Here you will see any tags already set for the organisation.
- To add a new tag simply select ‘Add new tag’.
- Enter your tag text and then select the ‘Add tag’ button.
- You will immediately see the new tag added to your list of active tags.
To delete a tag:
- Simply select the tag to be deleted and the ‘delete selected tag’ option will appear underneath.
Using tags in Goals/OKRs
As well as using tags for employees to assign feedback to in the check-in, they can also be used when creating goals. For example, if you have a category tag of 'Impact' a goal that looks to improve customer satisfaction may benefit from being tagged against 'impact'.