A great feature of the Weekly10 in Microsoft Teams app is that you can share responses to questions into public Teams channels. This works for recognition as well as other questions in Weekly10. Note: This feature is currently only available for organisation-wide questions.
You must be an admin within Weekly10 and have admin or ownership responsibility of the Teams channel you wish to connect.
To connect Weekly10 responses to a Teams channel follow the steps below:
Within Teams, search for the Weekly10 app in the app store (even if you already have it installed)
Click on '...' then more apps
Search for 'Weekly10' then click the down arrow next to 'Open' and select 'Add to Team'
- Select the Team you want to add the bot to, it will have access to all channels within the selected Team
- You will now see Weekly10 send a message within this team to confirm it has been added
- Next, head over to the Weekly10 web application and go to ‘Organisation’ then ‘Questions.’
- Click on the share icon next to the question whose responses you wish to publish to the channel
- Once the channels are loaded, select the relevant channel
- Click ‘Connect’
- You will now see a further message in the Teams channel stating that the connection is active
At this stage, all responses for this question will be published to this channel with the responder’s name quoted. If a question is set as anonymous within Weekly10 then this will be shared anonymously, and the author will show as ‘Anon’.
You can remove the link by selecting the share button within ‘Organisation > Questions’ and selecting to remove the link.